Thursday, May 1, 2008



Riley really wishes that she had her own bedroom. It seems like she is always trying to convince me to let her have her own room. Well, if we had an extra bedroom I would let her have it. Although, last night I was laying in bed listening to Riley and Brynn in their room laughing. That has become a common practice for them lately. We put them to bed and they just are not tired (or so they say). John and I can hear them downstairs in their room laughing, wrestling, singing, and tickling on the bed! I always tell Riley that I shared a bedroom with 2 sisters when I was growing up. My sisters and I spent MANY nights goofing off when we should have been in bed sleeping. I have many great memories of crazy nights in the Osgood home. So for now, I hope she is building memories and a great relationship with her sister.