Friday, October 10, 2008

Changing Seasons

It's hard to believe that fall is here and it will soon be snowing. Last week we had our outdoor swim get together, and it was totally warm. This week we are pulling out hats, gloves, and coats. I do enjoy the change of seasons, but I don't love being freezing cold.

The changing of the seasons makes me miss Indiana. We always enjoyed going to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchards. We have so many great memories of Indiana.

I have a tree in the front of my house that is my favorite tree in my yard. It sits near a great big window in my living room. This is my favorite time of year to look out at that tree. It's so pretty that it is almost like looking at a picture.

The last remains of the summer

Apple trees out back

1 comment:

Tai said...

I am totally there with you. I never though I would miss so many things about Indiana and the fall is definitely one of them. I loved the apple cider slushies and just going to the beautiful orchard for picnics by that little pond. I miss the dinosaur eating pumpkins pumpkin patch as my girls like to call it. They had so many great things like that out there!!