Monday, December 29, 2008

Just Curious........

Would you rather...........

Have someone cook for you (personal chef)

OR

Have someone clean the house for you (maid)?


The rules are that you cannot just say "both", although that would be very nice.

If I had to choose one or the other, I would most definitely choose having a maid. It seems like I just run in circles all day picking up. I think that is the life of a mom with kids. You should see my house the last couple of days with the kids out of school! It looks like a bomb has gone off. I guess that is why in the song "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas" it says, "and Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again!"

3 comments:

lindygirl said...

A personal chef! Then I wouldn't have to make lists, menus, go shopping, and make food! Then they could make delicious healthy food that I would like and my kids would complain about what the chef made, not ME! AH, what a dream. Someday.. ha ha.

attack of The Mouse said...

I think I would like a house cleaner. My house is small, and I only have one child, and I swear I spend all my time cleaning up. Dishes, laundry, bathroom (we only have one), organizing the whole nine yards. If someone else was doing those things, then sure I would be able to spend more time cooking and working on my skills that way, and I could do so many other hobbies I would much rather do. What a fun question.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

If it included low fat, quick weight loss, easy solution, immediate result foods, definatly the chef please!