Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Funny

Okay, so maybe you had to be there. I don't know. But to me, I found it completely hilarious.

John has to get up early every Sunday morning to go to meetings. Yes, he is still the Elders Quorum President. What the heck right? This is coming up on 7 years (counting from Indiana being Pres...moving here...called as Pres) Good times. Anywho...By the time Sunday hits he is already tired. He thinks that he has to stay up really late both Friday and Saturday so he can finally get some "ME TIME". That is about the only time someone is not totally bugging him for something. (Me included). Soooo, Sunday after church he strips down to his "whites" and climbs into bed. Then he said out loud, "Ohhh, I just can't wait to be bed-ridden"!! I started coughing and laughing at the same time. Some of you know what that means...yes I also had to cross my legs. It was pretty funny.

Haley also made me laugh when I was combing her hair for church. She just kept saying, "Ouch. That definitely hurts".

1 comment:

NatureGirl said...

Both of those are pretty dang funny! Hang on I'll be right over with some Depends!