Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Singin' and Dancin' in the rAiN

We have had our fair share of rain the last little while. Yesterday, while the weather was decent, my kids decided they needed to get out. They went to the elementary school to play. While they were gone, the dark clouds started rolling in. I called them to tell them they better hurry back home. They were already on their way...but it was too late. TOTAL down pour. They got home, figured they were already wet, so they might as well stay out and enjoy it.






I love Jace's face in this picture. He is always such a happy kid!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can almost hear the squealing. How fun!

Tai said...

Those pictures look like a total riot!! How fun!!!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I miss that. The rain "storms" here last about 2 seconds.