Friday, July 17, 2009

The Non-Stop Par-Tay

My sister Lisa drove here from California (with her kids) to see family. She was only here for about 4 days, so we spent every second in party mode. Monday night a bunch of the older kids spent the night at my sister Lynette's house. They stayed up until 3:00 in the morning. I think that she had at least 10+ extra kids.

The next day (Tuesday) we went camping. We had a blast playing games and hanging out by the campfire. We played a fun and hilarious game called, Oooga-Booga. (I got a great picture of John and my dad during the game.)

The next morning (Wednesday) we cleaned up camp and went to a water park for the ENTIRE day. By the time Wednesday night hit....I was POOPED! I couldn't even hardly think or talk straight. Every chance the teen kids got they were, going to the mall, out to dinner, hanging out, etc. All the days just seemed to blend into one BIG party.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!!



1 comment:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Family is the best! What a blessing that everyone gets along so well! Good Job Heidi!