Monday, October 19, 2009

Sacrament Meeting Giggles

I always have things in my church bag-of-tricks to keep my kids quiet during Sacrament Meeting. I just never realized that what I had in there would make ME laugh uncontrollably. Yesterday during Sacrament Meeting I pulled out something that I thought would entertain Haley and keep her quiet. It is a learning/educational book. There are lots of questions with pictures and then you slide the page over to find the answer. Anyway...I was flipping though it and came to this question...(Read the one at the top.) I showed the question to Riley, and we both LOST it.

Brynn leaned over and said, "EVERYTHING". Too funny! It is hard to laugh hysterically and still keep quiet.

6 comments:

lindygirl said...

Yep, that would make me laugh uncontrollably in sacrament meeting too!

J and J said...

Yeah some of those nursery rhymes are scary now a days! So funny!!! It's always harder not to laugh when you're not supposed to!!! That just makes me laugh harder!

The Sampietro's said...

Im laughing....we totally have that game.

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Your video is too cute! I'm so glad to read a blog that is updated frequently....I should do the same.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Spoken like a pro.

Jill said...

A little bit of diet coke just came out of my nose.

I am so glad you posted your blog on FB. I usually stalk it through Emily-but haven't seen it for a while. So funny.

And the wig story?? I love it!!