Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Scriptures

A few weeks ago, we finished reading the Book of Mormon again as a family. We decided that we would read the New Testament this time around. It is hard for little kids to understand what we are even reading about at times. Hey, it's hard for me!

Yesterday we were discussing a few things from the New Testament, and Haley's hand shot in the air. I said, "Haley do you have a question?" Haley replied, "I know how Jesus died...On the cross-walk". Now how do you not laugh at that? She is just so stinkin' cute!!

4 comments:

Rocky Davies said...

hahahaha that is SO funny!!! I'm going to have to share that story for sure! What a cutie.

Rocky Davies said...

P.S. That was me, Heather, that made above comment.

Emily said...

Gotta love how kids interpret things....hilarious!

J and J said...

Those comments make scripture study worth it!