Monday, April 12, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference


A couple of weeks ago, John and I went to see Brynn's teacher for Parent Teacher Conferences. She had a piece of paper that Brynn, and each of the students, typed up about themselves. The paper read....

BRYNN

Caring, artistic, and funny

Daughter of John and Heidi,

Sister to Riley, Jace, and Haley.

Lover of my family, my blankey, and all of my stuffed animals.

Who feels sad when I see homeless people, scared when people fight, and good when I help others.

Who needs love from my family, help from my friends, and support from my teacher.

Who gives all she has and puts it into sports, help to friends, and love to my family.

Who fears loved ones dying, friends having fights, and leaving my parents when I grow up.

Who would like to see world peace, the second coming, and my parents crying at my wedding.


I just about started bawling right there at Parent Teacher Conferences. Brynn is sure a special sweet girl! She cares so much for everyone! We are so blessed to have her in our family.

4 comments:

Emily Andrus said...

That almost made me cry. I'm glad you recorded that. How beautiful, not to mention mature.

J and J said...

What a sweet heart! Those kinds of assignments are always so precious! Your Blog is so fun! Your spring break looks fun and relaxing. Your day of everything breaking sounds all too familiar! It would be fun to see you one of these days!

Dr. John Owen said...

Love that Brynn! She gets it from Heidi. That and her looks, thank goodness!

Heather Davies said...

Awww, what a little sweetie. She could be a little poet! She's a little tender heart.