Monday, April 12, 2010

Saxy Lady

Sometimes John will say to the kids, "I think your mom is sexy." They all cringe a little. But, the reaction that he gets from Jace is completely hilarious! Jace thinks that is the most scandalous, hair-raising statement he has ever heard! The word "sexy" A. should not be used when describing one's mother and B. certainly doesn't apply to me. John just loves the physical reaction that he gets from Jace. Jace says things like, "Ohhh, Dad thinks mom is saxy!" "That is so gross!" "Mom!, dad thinks you are saxy!" I love that he pronounces it SAXY and not SEXY.

Last night, Brynn, Jace, and Haley kept singing "Whose that lady". (They have heard that song on commercials for Swiffer). Part of the song goes, "Whose that lady (whose that lady) Sexy Lady (whose that lady).... They were upstairs laughing for several minutes about how that song says, "Saxy lady". I hope they stay innocent for a LONG LONG time!

8 comments:

Heather Davies said...

hahaha, those silly kids. You are a saxy lady. :)

NatureGirl said...

You ARE one saxy momma for sure!

Erin said...

That is hilarious! Vaughn says things like that too just to gross out our kids! It gets even funnier as they get older and understand what he means :)

Tai said...

I love kids!! I love that they get grossed out if you show any affection for each other!! I can remember being totally grossed out, after all they are your parents!! And I agree with everyone else... You are Saxy!!

Dr. John Owen said...

I agree with everyone also...You are ONE HOT MAMA!!!

Dr. John Owen said...

Wanna drive up on the hill and see if the defrost works in the van?

The Story of Life said...

Oh. my. gosh.

NatureGirl said...

LOL...I totally love you guys...

And "Wanna drive up on the hill and see if the defrost works in the van?" is totally going to be the title of my book on dating after marriage!