Monday, May 10, 2010

5th Grade Flag Ceremony


The 5th grade classes had a little patriotic program at the school a couple of days ago. They sang a few songs, displayed their state floats, and received awards. John, Haley, and I were able to go and watch Brynn. It feels like the school year is winding down. I find that so hard to believe!! Where did the time go? I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that Brynn will be a 6th grader next year. I am just sitting here, remembering the days that I was dropping her off at preschool in Indiana. We have officially been out of dental school for 5 years now. John graduated on Mother's Day. (What a GREAT gift that was!)

I am so grateful that I can stay home with my kids, so that I CAN go to their different activities at the school.

Floats on display

Brynn and her teacher Mrs. C. She is absolutely a fantastic teacher! I am so glad that Brynn has her! I just love her!
Past servicemen for our country.

The program....


These gentlemen were teaching the proper way to fold a flag.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Ok, who said you could post my kid on your blog...Ha Just Kidding! You got great pictures of the program. I wasn't able to go that day so I may need to have you email a copy of your photos to me for Courtney. Thanks,