Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Party

Today we had our annual Halloween Party at my mom's house.  Each year we have a party with all of my siblings and their kids.  We had a great time hanging out, chatting, eating, and playing games.  The kids played several different games (fishing pond, pie eating contest, bean bag toss, candy walk).  Haley decided to dress up like a cheerleader this year.  She wore a T-shirt that she got when she participated in a cheer clinic at the high school and one of my old cheer skirts.  She was darling as usual.
Waiting in line for the fishing pond
  Jace was Mario a couple of years ago, and decided that he wanted to go as Mario again this year.  After all, he loves all the Mario video games.  He makes a cute little Mario if I do say so myself.
Mr. Mario Wilson
John and I dressed up like Dog Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth.  If for some reason you don't know who they are....



Here is our best rendition...  Oh boy.......This picture doesn't even LOOK like John.  I couldn't quit laughing at him in the car on the way there.  I just kept doing a double take.

Some of the kids getting ready for the pie eating contest

Brynn dressed up like a funky butterfly.  She looked cute and had a blast in the pie eating contest.  I'm not sure who won.  I think they were all too busy laughing.
Brynn during the pie eating contest

Riley was a super hero in her Superman under ware.  She was being crazy on the trampoline and I had to snap a few pictures.  She is such a goof.
Super Riley to the rescue!


7 comments:

Jill said...

SUCH a great costume choice for you two. It doesn't look like John, at all!! Your kids are SO adorable.

Erin said...

You guys look great! What a fun family party.

Heather Davies said...

Awww that looks fun!! Sad I missed it... especially John's costume! That is SO hilarious!!

NatureGirl said...

You do not disappoint!

Curtis & Nichole said...

Looks like fun, we missed out! LOVE yours and Johns costumes :) Perfect

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I am LOVING you and John's costume. That show is such a crackup. They beat on them and then give them a cigarette and try to change their lives. Hilarious. John really does look the part too. Pretty good disquise! What a fun tradition Heidi!

J and J said...

Love love your costumes!!! Halloween is the funnest!