Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pictures

Recently, I took my kids pictures.  I guess I got a little carried away...I think I took about 400 pictures.  I just love taking pictures, especially pictures of my kids.  We took pictures in my backyard, and we also went to the sand dunes.  My kids ended up doing some hard core playing and rolling in the sand.  Oh, and did I mention, they were in their "good clothes".  Oh well, they had a great time.  We were out taking pictures and playing for several hours.  Time went by very quickly and before we knew it, it was getting dark and time to head home.  It was kind of like one last hurrah before snow.  And yes, we now have snow.

Haley is a cute little monkey.  I could just eat her up.

She got so excited when the wind started blowing the leaves around. 


Brynn is getting older.  I think she is getting really excited to start going to Young Womens soon.  She is also excited to start Junior High next year. 
She sure is growing up!

This picture kind of cracks me up.  Jace is just a fun kid.  He is a little embarrassed about his LARGE 9 year old teeth.  You know those awkward years where you had those great teeth.  Well, that is where he is now.  He smiled like this in a few pictures.  I think he felt better about not showing his pearly whites.  He looks like he is about to bust out laughing.

Riley is as tall as I am now.  I would be happy if she passed me up.  I always wish I was a little taller.



5 comments:

Erin said...

Great Job! Looks like you had a ton of fun and your kids are so cute!

Heather Davies said...

I LOVE those pics! You are such an awesome photographer. It really is an awesome talent. I especially like the pictures of cute little Hailey, the one with Riley and Brynn is SO adorable. Brynn is starting to look like a young woman?! And, you gotta love the picture of Riley jumping in the air. Now, where are the pictures of you and John? How about a kissing one? :) Also, I love this song--Alone again, naturally...really depressing, though. :)

Tai said...

Those pictures are AMAZING!! I hate to say this but "What the freak is grandma doing at the Dunes???" Okay just hearing that word makes me think of Napoleon!! Seriously though you have GORGEOUS kids, they have a GREAT gene pool going for them though!!

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Heidi you are quite the photographer! Very great pics! I just love looking at your kids, I can't believe how much they've grown. I also just think Riley is absolutley Bee-U-ti-ful!! I look at Brynn, hear you talk about YW and all I can think of is that little itty bitty cutie in Primary so long ago. Time flies. Great job!

J and J said...

Gorgeous kids! and what a photographer! Wow! impressive! Riley looks just like her mommy!