Friday, January 7, 2011

Wait a second...can this be right?

Brynn just turned 12 last week and now is officially out of the Primary and into Young Womens.  She could hardly wait!!  Several weeks ago, leading up to her birthday, she would ask me if she could go to Mutual with Riley and I.  Time and time again, I had to remind her that she was not old enough yet, and could go soon.  I let her come with us one time several weeks ago when the Young Women made blankets, and that gave her a taste of what to expect and look forward to.  Last Sunday was the big day...she said goodbye to Primary and Hello to Young Womens.  I can't believe that I now have 2 daughters in Young Womens!!  Ouch!

I had to laugh on Sunday...Brynn stood up to share her testimony in Young Womens and the first thing she said was, "I can't believe how nice Riley is at church".  I had to laugh when I looked at Riley's red face.  Brynn is kind of a say-it-like-it-is gal.  Hmmmm, I wonder where she gets that from???

Brynn LOVES--
  • Her blanket---She still sleeps with it every night.  I don't know how much longer that thing is going to hold together.
  • To cook---She will help you with ANYTHING that you ask her to do in the kitchen, when it comes to making food.
  • To do anything crafty---sew, paint, etc.
  • To keep things organized---her drawers are always neat and tidy.  I LOVE that too!
We are very lucky to have our sweet little "Brynny" in our family.

I took this picture at my sister's house on New Years Eve.
The kids were singing Happy Birthday SO LOUD
that it was making Brynn laugh.


No comments: