Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 13

Day 13 - I am so happy to be a stay-at-home-mom!  I love it.  I love that my kids feel safe and I also love that if they need me while they are at school, I can be right there for them.  (Although sometimes I DO get annoyed if they need me TOO much.) 

I have started working at my husband's dental office twice a week for a few hours.  It is amazing to me how behind I get with my house, my calling, etc. just being gone for a couple of hours a week.  Thankfully my schedule is VERY flexible and I can boss my boss around.  (Ha ha!  Just kidding John!)  So technically I am still a stay at home mom.

I love being able to pick my kids up from school and be home with them after school.  This might sound a little crazy, but I love it when it is a cold day...I go to the school early so I can be one of the first cars in the pick up line.  I have the van nice and toasty warm so when they come out of the school, they can jump right in and be nice and warm.  Just a mama bear protecting her cubs.

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, hard working husband!  He makes it possible for me to be home with my kids.  Thanks John!

No comments: