Thursday, February 20, 2014

Armpit Flames

5 more radiation treatments.  5 more pain inflicting, fire and brimstone, tormenting treatments.  Okay, that may be a little harsh, but the ol' armpits and "ladies" are scorched to a dark, dark, dark brownish-blackish-red.  So very lovely.  You will just have to take my word for it.  It's so fun to go in Monday through Friday to be burnt.

I rarely wear the "over the shoulder boulder holder" because it rubs in all the wrong areas.  I mostly stay home or wear a coat.  If I can't wear a coat (like if I'm going to church) I put the brazier on, and deal with it.  Ouch.

I am told that it will continue to burn for a couple weeks after radiation is complete.  Super.  The last treatment will be on February 27th, and it can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

Kari Cheney said...

"over the shoulder boulder holder" LOL never heard that before, haha. You are almost done!!! So exciting!! Sorry about the burns, that does not sound fun at all! HAng in there!! You are amazing!