Thursday, October 30, 2008

What is that smell?

Haley is one of these funny kids that cannot be in a room if something stinks. She also can't handle being close to someone if they have bad breath. I took her visiting teaching a couple of days ago. We walked in the house and it smelled a little funny. I sat on the couch and she came up to me, her eyes were totally watering, her cheeks were red, and she was dry heaving. I knew immediately what she was going to say. Luckily she whispered in my ear, "It totally stinks in here."

Yesterday, a man was at our house cleaning our carpets. Haley went outside to talk to him and show him her new Barbie tooth brush. She walked in the house and said to me really loud, "His voice totally stinks." Leave it to a kid to tell you the truth. She will always call you on it when you have bad breath.

2 comments:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

This is hilarous Heidi. Don't you just love kids and how completely honest they are. No matter what. What a treasure to be able to record this kind of stuff and be able to look back at it in the years to come. Good stuff. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Brooke and Stan said...

haha, what a crack up! I love that she said his voice stinks :)