Thursday, March 19, 2009

Amazing Siblings

Okay, I don't know how I got so blessed. Heavenly Father sent me to a WONDERFUL family. I have SEVEN sisters and FIVE brothers (and my parents are amazing)!!! There was never a dull moment growing up in a family of 13 children. In a way, I feel bad for my kids that they will never have that experience. Riley is always telling me that I need to have a bunch more kids, so that we can have as many as Grandma did. I just laugh and tell her, "That is just not gonna happen!" I am constantly learning from my siblings. They are such good examples to me!!

My sister Lynette has run several marathons. She is currently training for the Boston Marathon. She is fun to watch when she runs. It looks completely effortless. She's only 5 foot and probably 100 pounds soaking wet (and she has 8 kids!!) I just want to spank her! It seems like every time she runs, she wins a trophy for something. I'm so proud of her!!!Just recently an article was written in a local magazine about her. Here is a picture from that article....GO LYNETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some majorly talented brothers and sisters and I just love them all!!!!!!

No comments: