Thursday, April 9, 2009

Snoozing through scripture study


Last night we ended up reading scriptures a little later then usual. Haley ended up falling asleep on my lap while we read. As a family, we are currently studying in 3rd Nephi. We were reading about the destruction that happened during the time of Christ's crucifixion.

Today, Haley came up to Riley and I and said, "I had a dream last night that our house and all the houses were on fire and we went to Jesus' to live." Riley and I looked at each other and smiled. I said to Riley, "So does that mean you can still get something out of the scriptures if you sleep through it?" Riley said (with a sheepish grin), "Nice to know!"

1 comment:

John said...

To Riley,
It's "nice to know" YOU'LL have nightmares if you sleep through scriptures. Better not do it!
- Dad