Riley is eating a fudge sickle. She may not like this picture, but look at her GORGEOUS hair! She has such thick great hair! LUCKY girl!
Jace and his cousin are pretty excited about something!
Haley's lovin' the horses!
After the parade we had a picnic at Monica's house (my sister). We ate and the kids had their OWN parade there. It was cute to watch them in their different costumes. They were so excited to have their own parade.
Jace...you're an animal!
Dad and Quin
This summer we have also been up to....
One night it was so late that we read the scriptures and had family prayer. Haley ended up falling sound asleep during family prayer. Poor little tired girl!
We also had our annual neighborhood cul-de-sac fireworks party. Everyone loved it except Haley. She didn't like the loud noises at all. Haley and I went into the house EARLY!
4 comments:
Oh man! I missed the best parade of all! Love the pictures from the parade in Monica's backyard. Looks like a blast! Sad I missed it.
Happy Late 4th! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. A 4th of July parade in a long sleeved shirt... I can't believe it! That is awesome! It was cooler down here but definitely not that cool. Hope you are all doing well
You have such a daring family. It looks like you had a great time. Riley is like a lookalike of you Heidi! She's just gorgeous. There is no way I would give all that family time up--for any amount of security or money. What a blessing you have in all that fun time!
Bummer about bad 4th of July weather...but the kids parade seemed to be a hit!
Curt & I both commented about Riley getting so grown-up and beautiful when we looked at all the family pictures....watch out Heidi & John :)
Post a Comment