The changing of the seasons makes me miss Indiana. We always enjoyed going to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchards. We have so many great memories of Indiana.
I have a tree in the front of my house that is my favorite tree in my yard. It sits near a great big window in my living room. This is my favorite time of year to look out at that tree. It's so pretty that it is almost like looking at a picture.
The last remains of the summer
Apple trees out back
1 comment:
I am totally there with you. I never though I would miss so many things about Indiana and the fall is definitely one of them. I loved the apple cider slushies and just going to the beautiful orchard for picnics by that little pond. I miss the dinosaur eating pumpkins pumpkin patch as my girls like to call it. They had so many great things like that out there!!
Post a Comment