About a week ago I had my 20 year class reunion. It is hard to wrap my mind around the fact that is was 20 years ago that I was in high school. I don't feel that old, but I am afraid to say that I do look that old. I also receive "looks" from my kids that remind me I am no longer young and cool. Dang.
It was fun to sit and visit with people that I have not seen in a very long time. They played a slide show at the reunion with past pictures from high school. If you feel the urge to watch it, click on the title "Old Fart". Viewers be warned that there will be LOTS of 80's hair every where.
4 comments:
I love dating an older woman!
Classic! I love the pic of you in the WT with some friends. Also, nice formal. :) Gotta love that hair! P.S. You're not old--you're wise!
You do not look that old cause if you do then I do too and it just can't be true! Thanks again for the fun night.
Oh My Gosh!!! So Stinken FUNNY!!!! i kind of miss my 80's hair! I miss you! Glad I got to see you for a little "catch-up" though. Definitely one of my summer highlights!
Post a Comment