Friday, September 21, 2012

Grrrrrr.


For the last little while, I have felt like I want to punch someone in the face.  I can't seem to put my finger on why.  I think I have been irritated one to many times by...see even still can't put my finger on it now.

Maybe it's not ONE thing, but several things all rolled into one.  I don't know if venting would help.......or maybe I should just punch someone in the face.

Sometimes venting helps.  Other times it just fans the flames.  If I were to gripe about it all, it would be a long, boring, whiny post.  I will spare you and just give you my top 3 gripes (in no particular order).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
First of all, I can't even watch CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, or any network that is talking politics anymore.  Around every turn, half truths are being told, statements are taken out of context, and blaming is the name of the game.  There are so many dishonest people that run the country, and so many morons delivering "their news" it just infuriates me.  A little less talk, a lot more action!  Pull your head out people!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm not going to talk specifics here, and I probably shouldn't even be mentioning....
There are a couple of people in my life that, I feel, are currently making bad decisions. Not my problem, you say?  I get that.  None of my business?  Yes. But, I just can't help myself.  When you see someone that you love making life changing, questionable decisions, it has an affect on you.  I guess I just want to stop them from making those choices, so they don't have to suffer the consequences.  What the H?  Why am I always getting involved and trying to fix things?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I haven't exercised once, since my foot surgery.  I had a regular routine going and then, BAM nothing.  My foot is now to the point where I feel like I can start up again, and I still haven't done it.  Sometimes I feel like I have become the worst version of myself (what a feel good kinda feelin').  I am constantly telling myself I will start tomorrow.  In a way, I feel like a Self-Sabotager...stepping on my own foot so I can't move forward.  I have been thinking a lot lately about self sabotaging and why the crap I am doing it.  Is it Self-Sabotage, or am I just lazy?  Either way, it's ticking me off.  I think I just need to strap on my running shoes and kick my butt down the road.  (Swearing may be involved.)

2 comments:

Dr. John Owen said...

I think you should just hit someone...preferably someone out of the family.

The Story of Life said...

I guess I better start taking kick boxing again. :)