I went this morning to do labs. My blood work looks a little better then it did last week, which is a good thing. But, I am COMPLETELY out of energy, and still very achy. I just feel like I want to sit. I think the only thing I have accomplished at home today is load the dishwasher, wash my sheets, and make my bed. It isn't much, but that is about all the energy I can muster today. I recently told John that I don't know if I could manage to run for any reason right now. I might be able to run, if my house was on fire. I watch people jogging outside and I am just in awe. I can't wait until I have that kind of energy again.
I went to the mall after labs because I had a return to make, and my doctor's office is right by the mall. I recently ordered some jeans and shoes. I've been too sick/tired to shop, so I ordered a couple of items online. Of course neither one fit. So, I had to haul my tired rear into Macy's to return them. I looked around for a bit, and tried a couple of items on my tired old body. It's hard to shop when you look in the mirror and see a tired person wearing a hat. Take off the hat and you are shopping for a tired old man. Oh sheesh, maybe I will have to wait a little while longer to get some jeans. I really don't have much hair left on my head. Just some stubble and lots of bald patches.My sisters and mom are going to the temple tonight to do some sealings. I think I better crawl out of my tired old clothes and get myself there. I'm sure it will change my entire outlook on this day. I always have a good feeling when I go to the temple. Another thing to be excited about---General Conference is this weekend! Can I just say how much I love Conference! Look at me changing my bad attitude. I think I'll go out for a jog.

1 comment:
Jog a mile or two for me, would ya? ;)
Post a Comment