Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School


The BIG first day of school! I still can't believe that we are now back in school. It was so weird taking Brynn and Jace to the grade school and then driving over to the Junior High for Riley. It seems like I had no problem dropping Brynn and Jace off. They just jumped out of the car and took off running. But, when I dropped Riley off and watched her head up the walk (I must confess) I got a little teary eyed. She didn't seem that nervous to be going to her first day of Junior High. Although, I did catch a nervous look on her face as she turned and slowly closed the car door.

Jace - 3rd Grade


Brynn - 5th Grade


Riley - 7th Grade

1 comment:

John said...

I love these little stinks! Can't believe school is in! Totally crept up on me. The weather is so nice outside - totally feels like summer vac still. I don't think they were even ready! We totally missed the big 1 wk hype prior to school starting. Hope you have a good time with Haley today...she goes tomorrow!