Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Haley had her first day of preschool today. She has the most wonderful preschool teacher, Mrs. Anderson. Riley and Jace also had Mrs. Anderson as their preschool teacher. Brynn was the only one that didn't have her (only because we lived in Indiana at the time).

Haley had the hardest time choosing her backpack. She just couldn't decide! We lined up five different backpacks, and she paced back and forth looking at them. It was just so darn cute.

I could seriously eat this girl up! She is my little shadow and I love it.



Haley was so loving every activity at preschool today. Today was for parents and students. I had so much fun watching her during all the activities. I know that she will love it so much!!

Fishing during class.

5 little monkeys...SNAP!

5 comments:

John said...

Heart-throb!

Erin said...

She is so cute! Enjoy the couple hours you have while they are all in school.

Heather Davies said...

She is so ADORABLE!! She just has a permagrin. You know she was enjoying being a "big girl."

Tai said...

Your kids are all so cute!! I can't believe your baby is in preschool! time flies way too fast.

ty and keli's life said...

I just wanted to tell you how cute your family is I am a friend of John's I can't believe how they look like there dad when he was younger...I am glad he found such a great wife and mom it so good to see a wonderful happy family...