This morning Jace was in the bathroom with John. They were getting ready to go to Jace's flag football game. They were talking, and their conversation went something like this......
Jace: "Dad, I know how to get a girl to kiss you."
John: "Oh really. How?"
Jace: "Be really nice to her. Let her cut in line. Sometimes look sad."
I was just sitting there laughing. Should I be scared? After all, he is only 8! Guess I better reign him in a bit.
6 comments:
You should ask him if he's tried this theory out for himself. You may be in trouble with him, he is a cutie!
Definitely in trouble! He's got it down pat! Must come natural or did he learn from John?
Hilarious!! Gotta love those boys!
Sometimes look sad is the kicker. That is so funny Heidi. I get such a kick out of kids logical thinking.
That is hilarious. Jace is going to be a heart breaker!! You have the cutest family and I can't believe how old your girls are getting. Tell John hello from Cody.
Jace is actually pretty spot on. Where did he get those tips? That is really funny!
Post a Comment