Riley and Brynn are both playing on basketball teams this season. Riley has two games every Saturday and Brynn has one. This is Brynn's first year to play. She is just learning how it all "goes down". She is also learning the basketball lingo. She thought that it was called a "junk ball" (jump ball). Pretty cute. Get it Brynny!! Riley is becoming a better ball player every game. She is a lot of fun to watch. Back-that-booty-up-and-box-out-baby!!
Good girls! Wow, they look very athletic. Just like their mamma. :) I think it's good for kids to get involved in sports. Wish I could come to one of their games. Are they still going at the end of Feb?
How fun! There's nothing better for a proud momma to see their kids succeed out there! My kids always say I'm the loudest person in the gym! Brandon likes it; McKinley gets a little embarrassed. I can't help it when my kids are out there I have to cheer. Way to go Brynn and Riley!
4 comments:
She looks like a natural! Bball turns into an all day deal though, especially when you have all those cute kids that do it!!! Looks like fun Heidi
Good girls! Wow, they look very athletic. Just like their mamma. :) I think it's good for kids to get involved in sports. Wish I could come to one of their games. Are they still going at the end of Feb?
How fun! There's nothing better for a proud momma to see their kids succeed out there! My kids always say I'm the loudest person in the gym! Brandon likes it; McKinley gets a little embarrassed. I can't help it when my kids are out there I have to cheer. Way to go Brynn and Riley!
Sounds like your Saturdays are pretty full right now!! Fun pictures!!
Post a Comment