Monday, April 19, 2010

One talented girl

I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to get this video to post to my blog. Sheesh! Anyway.....

I basically forced Riley to record this song. She was not in the mood to do it, as you can see at the end of the video. :)

She is really starting to play the piano well, and her piano teacher loves her! I didn't really let her practice through this before she recorded it, so she does make a few slight mistakes. But, I still think she sounds great! You are an amazing girl, Riley!

To watch the video, click on the title of this post, "One talented girl".

4 comments:

Dr. John Owen said...

My heart just giggled a little... like it had a tickle or something. Sure love ya Riley!

Dr. John Owen said...

Nice job Heidi...figuring out how to get the video attached. You are awesome and a HOTTIE!

Tai said...

She is doing fantastic. That is one of my biggest regrets in life... not sticking with piano. Keep it up Rylee, you are awesome!!

Jill Sorhus said...

Impressive!! My regret too so now I'm taking piano lessons again. It's a lot harder when you have five kids!