Friday, February 18, 2011

Yet another 2 week weigh in....

I had to go this morning to my 2 week weigh in for the Biggest Loser Challenge that I am currently participating in.  I was a little nervous for the weigh in this morning because I have been sick with a cold.  When you have a cold it makes it hard to exercise.  It just seems like it is hard to get a good breath when you are fighting a cold.  Not to mention the fact that you feel like you have been eating chalk because you are so thirsty.  I might add that I am anxious for the cold and flu season to be GONE!

So back to the weigh in....
Two weeks ago I was down a total of 13 pounds. At today's weigh in I am down a total of
pounds.
Which is equal to one of these....
Man I'm glad that I am not carrying that thing around anymore.  Only need to lose a few more of these babies to reach my goal.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Heidi, that is amazing!!! I should've started in a contest at the first-
Keep up the good work-you're totally an inspiration!!

Heather Davies said...

That is AWESOME!!! You are kicking butt with this competition. You should be proud of yourself!

Erin said...

Congratulation!!!!

Jill Sorhus said...

Woot! Woot! You go girl!!! Very impressive!