That is so awesome for you to have. I had to listen to a few times too. I remember listening to a tape you guys had/have with Brian on it. You will treasure this forever!
Oh his sweet voice. I am one of the lucky ones who knew him and heard him often. What a treasure. I would listen to it often.
That's a good one. Earlier today I went into Mom and Dad's room and sprayed his cologne. It was a fresh, sad smell.
Okay that makes me want to cry. Dad always wore good cologne.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so awesome for you to have. I had to listen to a few times too. I remember listening to a tape you guys had/have with Brian on it. You will treasure this forever!
Oh his sweet voice. I am one of the lucky ones who knew him and heard him often. What a treasure. I would listen to it often.
That's a good one. Earlier today I went into Mom and Dad's room and sprayed his cologne. It was a fresh, sad smell.
Okay that makes me want to cry. Dad always wore good cologne.
Post a Comment