A couple of days ago, Brynn had her end of year Orchestra program. I'm a little frustrated that Brynn will not be taking the violin next year. She has been dying to take a sewing and cooking class and will be doing those things next year for her Junior High electives. She has such a LOVE for cooking, sewing, and making things. She is not just taking those classes to "mess around". She really does want to learn and become better at both of them. I hope we will be happy with that decision.
To me, it seems that Brynn has some natural ability with the violin. I need to get my violin in good working order and keep her playing on it!
Hopefully this is not all we will see of Brynn playing the violin.
| Haley and her best friend. |
| Love this little miss! |
| Haley and her Grandma A. |
No comments:
Post a Comment