I SO love it when Haley comes home from school with something she has written. It always puts a smile on my face. It is so awesome to witness a child learning to read and write. Haley came home from school a couple days ago with this...
I love the ending when she says, "I like school and you." It's always nice when your kid likes school!
| My cute little lady |
Last night while John and I were at Parent/Teacher Conferences, someone called and left a message on the answering machine. Haley took the message down on paper. You read it from bottom left...Dad sum wun kold 573. (Dad someone called...and then she wrote the last 3 digits of the number). She was so proud of herself for taking the message. She is just so darn cute and becoming such a little smarty pants. I love these little priceless notes!


1 comment:
haha what a cutie! Was he able to figure our what number 573 was? That adorable! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment