Most everyone dressed up for the occasion.
This year, John and I dress up as Johnny Lingo and Mahana. If you don't know who that is, I would suggest watching the movie. I was Johnny Lingo and HE was Mahana. Ugly? Absolutely. Funny? You-betcha! I shant be posting any pictures this year of the two of us. It may leave some lasting irreparable damage on the viewer. Let's just say that I had a short boy hair wig with big bushy eyebrows. John was wearing a long black wig. We DID look something like this...
My costumes are usually ugly. I'm good with that. Any "lady" costumes in the store are all short, low, and a little too sexy for this gal. I'm not sure why Halloween costumes have evolved into ladies dressing like "ladies of the evening". It's a bit of a head scratcher. Who wants to see a grown woman dressed as a sexy kitty, red riding hood, or wonder woman. Especially a grown woman that has had a few kids.
Here are a few pictures from the party...
| This is only some of the grand kids. There were a lot more scattered all over the house. |
| I could baste her and eat her for Thanksgiving. She's a dolly. |
| For one that didn't want her picture taken, she posed for me pretty well. |

1 comment:
Amen, Lady! I said the exact same thing while going through cosumes.."what the heck is a sexy kitty! There's no such thing! And a sexy maid???" All the maids I have seen are in pale blue clothes that are too baggy, pushing around a huge cart. Yes, head scratcher for sure.
Post a Comment