Day 13 - I am so happy to be a stay-at-home-mom! I love it. I love that my kids feel safe and I also love that if they need me while they are at school, I can be right there for them. (Although sometimes I DO get annoyed if they need me TOO much.)
I have started working at my husband's dental office twice a week for a few hours. It is amazing to me how behind I get with my house, my calling, etc. just being gone for a couple of hours a week. Thankfully my schedule is VERY flexible and I can boss my boss around. (Ha ha! Just kidding John!) So technically I am still a stay at home mom.
I love being able to pick my kids up from school and be home with them after school. This might sound a little crazy, but I love it when it is a cold day...I go to the school early so I can be one of the first cars in the pick up line. I have the van nice and toasty warm so when they come out of the school, they can jump right in and be nice and warm. Just a mama bear protecting her cubs.
I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, hard working husband! He makes it possible for me to be home with my kids. Thanks John!
No comments:
Post a Comment