Guest speakers. They both did a great job. The girl had a stroke a couple of years ago. She was inspiring to listen to. It makes you appreciate your own set of trials.
Mr. H, reading the names. He's a great guy! He used to be Riley's basketball coach.

It was hard to capture a picture of Riley. She just cruised across the stage. Crappy lighting + lots of movement = Poopie pictures.
My little "Chatty-Cathy"
I was impressed with how many 7th grade students are in Honor Society. Riley has a great group of friends. I hope that they will all continue to make good choices. When the program was over, they served refreshments in the lunch room.
Riley and her best friend, Heidi.
2 comments:
I have similar pictures to post about Brandon. Way to go Riley!! Looks like it was on the same night!
I can't get over how much she looks like you! Sounds like she is a lot like you too.
Post a Comment