Thursday, September 1, 2011

Funny Kid

We have been in school for just a couple of days now.  This week Jace has been working on spelling sentences.  I must say that several of his sentences crack me up and I have to share them.  I'm sure that his teacher will think they are funny too.  I put an arrow next to the ones that Riley and I thought were very entertaining.  Jace thought that he was hillarious when he wrote #13.  I didn't make him change anything.  Afterall, I'm sure that Mrs. C. could use some interesting sentences to read.  #18 made me laugh, and I have no idea how he came up with that one.  I think it would be fun to be in his head and see how he thinks.  He is just a funny kid!!  Thanks Jace for adding such spice to our life!

2 comments:

Kristy and Casey said...

That's great! Made me laugh:) I love the things kids come up with!

Heather Davies said...

Haha, perhaps he can have some candy 'cause that kid is hilarious! I think he did a great job with his sentences! His teacher must love him--he's such a sweetie. :)