Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For cryin out loud!



Why is it such a struggle to eat right, stay active, and be healthy? The above picture just makes me laugh. Although food is not usually my problem! My problem...

Exhibit A.


Exhibit B.


Exhibit C.


It is such a rediculous habit, and one that I have such a struggle over. Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's funny how each person has their weakness. For some it is brownies, cookies, candy, chocolate....the list goes on. Mine is obviously the dang Mountain Dew! The funny thing is, I don't really like other soda pop at all. I could completely go without it. For cryin out loud!

I'm going to do my darndest to cut this very bad habit and may have to seek divine help in the matter. I just don't feel like I can do it alone. I sound like a dang alcoholic!

I guess for the next little while I will be a walking headache and grouchy mama!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good Luck!!!! I quit drinking soda (Diet Pepsi) after I had Maddi. Didn't drink it at all for about 10 years :) Started working out and would crave something sweet so I started drinking it again :( to avoid eating candy! Now I don't work out and still drink it everyday. It is so hard to quit, the headache only last a few days but the craving doesn't go away for a LONG time.

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Amen sista. I have the same problem but with Diet Pepsi. My consolation to myself is that it is "diet" but I know it is just as bad. I have given up enough habits and this one just isn't going anywhere. I will quit sugar, bread, sleeping, etc but I REFUSE to get rid of my soda. And like you if I don't get my fix by 10 am...watch out. Glad to know I'm not the only junkie out there:)