Thursday, June 3, 2010

18 years

John and I just celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on May 30th. (Good grief that's a long time!) In 18 years we have gone through LOTS of schooling, moved 7 times, and had 4 great kids. Can I just say how lucky I am to be married to such a great guy? John is such a kind person, and a great father. I am so blessed!!

I found some old pictures...and YES, some of them make me chuckle. The hair styles and clothing are so 80's and we look so young.

Our wedding invitation. Don't laugh at the lion's mane.




When Jace looked at this picture he said, "Whoa! Dad is handsome!" Love that kid!


This was taken while we were dating at Ricks College.

Dating...water fight in my kitchen at Ricks College.

7 comments:

Heather Davies said...

haha, awww, those are cute pictures! I especially like the 3rd picture. You guys looks so happy--and you can't beat the puffy sleeves. I think you look like Pauline in the last one. John is a handsome devil! :) Happy Anniversary!

Erin said...

Great pictures! Congratulation on 18 years. Can you believe how fast it's gone?!?

Tai said...

Congrats on the 18 years!! That is awesome.

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Well tell Jace that he's just as handsom as his Dad because in your wedding anouncement I thought "holy crap, that's Jace!" And "holy crap, Riley looks like you!" Crazy! Congratulations on your 18 years. That's awesome. You guys look so happy together in all those pictures, I love that.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I seriously LOVE the 80's looks. Those pictures are pricesless. You and Jon are so cute together. What an amazing adventure you two have had together in the 18 years. Congrats!

Leslie said...

This is how I still remember you. You mean you've changed???

J and J said...

So super cute! It's amazing how those years go screaming by! Such a cute couple then and now! Love your blog!