Thursday, May 27, 2010

Congratulations Graduate!


Last night was Haley's graduation from preschool. They had the cutest program! It was so fun watching Haley. I could tell that she was so excited, and she had such a great big smile on her face. They sang...

1. Five Little Ducks
2. My Turtle has a Bubble
3. I Had a Little Turtle
4. Little Cabin in the Woods
5. Grandma's Glasses
6. Nobody likes Me
7. I'm a Little Piece of Tin
8. I'm bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee
9. Five Little Monkeys
10. Bingo
11. Pitter Patter
12. Peanut Butter Sandwich
13. If You're Happy and You Know It

I remember Riley and Jace singing some of the same songs when they went to Mrs. A for preschool. She's so great! (Brynn was the only one that didn't go to Mrs. A for preschool, because we were living in Indiana at the time.)

Haley is SO excited for Kindergarten and she is SO ready! This next school year, I will once again have 3 kids at the grade school.

One of Haley's best friends at school was Braxton. He is on the left in the green plaid. Such a little cutie! Sometimes on the field trips they would walk around holding hands. It just made me smile!


Ha ha! I love this!!!



Haley and Mrs. A.

Haley and Grandpa and Grandma A.


4 comments:

Erin said...

She is so stink'n cute! Enjoy your summer!

Heather Davies said...

Love the pictures. She is so adorable. I just want to give a hug! I especially love the last picture. We need to have you do our pics again. You are a great photographer!

J and J said...

So, sweet! wonderful memories!

Curtis & Nichole said...

What a little princess! She is getting so grown up. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!