Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Line in Heaven

I feel so extremely blessed to have been "born of goodly parents". I am so very grateful that I was raised by such a great set of parents and that I have such amazing and wonderful brothers and sisters. To me, I think it is totally amazing that 12 brothers and sisters can get along so well, and love each other so much.  (Not to mention all the great brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law). I must have been doing something right when I got in that line in heaven.  


My sweet, incredible mom and 7 amazing sisters
  
My dad surrounded but all of his daughters.  He was our biggest fan. 
We miss him so much!

My parents and all my siblings--but one brother (Kevin). 
He couldn't make it for the picture.

This picture includes almost everyone. 
It is missing one family and a few missionaries. 
My mom always says she has "joy and rejoicing in her posterity".


I must say that I have the greatest husband and kids. 
I feel truly blessed.



3 comments:

ellen said...

I always wanted a sister...lucky you!

The Nelson Nerds said...

you are all so beautiful!

Tai said...

Heidi,
I am sorry you are going through such a hard time. I was very dissapointed I wasn't able to make it to the funeral (Sorry Isaak got really sick) it would have been amazing to be there. You and all your family just have the most amazing spirits and I am sure everyone that went came away feeling so uplifted just because of who you are and who your family is! We love you guys!