Friday, February 18, 2011

Yet another 2 week weigh in....

I had to go this morning to my 2 week weigh in for the Biggest Loser Challenge that I am currently participating in.  I was a little nervous for the weigh in this morning because I have been sick with a cold.  When you have a cold it makes it hard to exercise.  It just seems like it is hard to get a good breath when you are fighting a cold.  Not to mention the fact that you feel like you have been eating chalk because you are so thirsty.  I might add that I am anxious for the cold and flu season to be GONE!

So back to the weigh in....
Two weeks ago I was down a total of 13 pounds. At today's weigh in I am down a total of
pounds.
Which is equal to one of these....
Man I'm glad that I am not carrying that thing around anymore.  Only need to lose a few more of these babies to reach my goal.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Heidi, that is amazing!!! I should've started in a contest at the first-
Keep up the good work-you're totally an inspiration!!

Heather Davies said...

That is AWESOME!!! You are kicking butt with this competition. You should be proud of yourself!

Erin said...

Congratulation!!!!

J and J said...

Woot! Woot! You go girl!!! Very impressive!