Friday, September 2, 2011

Addition to the Back to School Photos..

Well, I finally managed to get Riley's back to school picture taken this morning before school....only 5 days late.  I guess it is better then not having a picture at all.  Of course she was not ready for school and I had to write her a note for being late.  She spent extra time getting ready this morning because she had school pictures (as well as my 30 second photo session out in front of the house).  John cannot stand all the time she takes when she curls her hair.  He would like her to slap it up in a pony tail and call it a day. 


I recall curling my long hair in 7th grade and it took FOREVER.  I guess looking beautiful is the ONLY important thing when you are a young girl. (Riley looks just as beautiful when she does slap-it-up in a pony tail).  I suppose you don't learn the tricks of getting ready quick until you are married with kids of your own.  Either that or you just don't give a crap.  Here is my slightly painful 7th grade picture.  I just have to say that those bangs are very sad.  I guess that's how the "final look" turns out when your curling iron is about as big-a-round as a pencil.  It makes a nice little "weenie roll", and no that is not the look I was going for.  Don't judge.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love it.
At least your bangs aren't MASSIVE! (I'm sure they were a few years from this....)
Your girls are beautiful-and Jace is certainly a handsome guy. Your family is growing up!!

What are you doing with ALL of them in school ALL day??