Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cedar Badge


Monday morning bright an early, my friend Nicole and I dropped off these 4 cute boys for Cedar Badge.
Saturday we drove back to pick them up and see the graduation.  John and I took all of our kids and we were gone for most of the day.  It was a great experience for Jace and he loved going.  He wants to go again next year.  He learned things about planning, goals, and future success.  He also learned more about scouting. 
Graduation started with a bang!
After the gun shot sound the boys came running in from all different directions.  They were shouting and chanting as they ran.  They had a lot of energy.
Jace and some of his buddies
We stopped for lunch afterwards.  They had a fun little spot for pictures outside the restaurant.  Brynn managed to sneak past me and I didn't get a picture of her.
I'm not gonna lie, we brought home a tired, dirty, smelly boy.  His dirty laundry was ripe and practically climbed out of his bag and into the washing machine.  All in all, it was a great day and we are glad to have him back!

1 comment:

Ryker Harrison said...

Whoooooo! Go Jace! Can't wait to see you next year!