Sunday, April 19, 2009

Seat Belt


Yesterday, Jace, Haley, and I were driving over to my mom and dad's house. My parents live about 1 mile from my house. We just jumped in the car and as I backed out of the driveway I told them that they should put their seat belts on. The conversation went something like this...

Mom-- "Jace and Haley you guys should put your seat belts on. When I was in High School I was in a car accident. I had my seat belt on and if I didn't I could have died.
Jace-- "You could have died?...but you lived right??
Mom-- (trying not to laugh...)"Yes bud, I lived." (There's nothing getting past this guy! Ha Ha!)


A few seconds later, Haley was getting on Jace about getting his seat belt on.
Haley-- "Jace hurry up and get your seat belt on!"
Jace--"Haley it's okay, if I die I'm going to heaven anyway."

3 comments:

Sara Sargent said...

Heidi - your mom helped my sister in the bride's room at the temple on Saturday. She is such a sweetie and we appreciated her help so much!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I simply love these little mommy moments where you catch kids at their best. So innocent. I love these posts. So cute!

Tai said...

What a cute kid!! It kinda freaks me out when they say stuff like this! They seem so close to the spirit at times it is so cool!!