Monday, April 19, 2010

One talented girl

I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to get this video to post to my blog. Sheesh! Anyway.....

I basically forced Riley to record this song. She was not in the mood to do it, as you can see at the end of the video. :)

She is really starting to play the piano well, and her piano teacher loves her! I didn't really let her practice through this before she recorded it, so she does make a few slight mistakes. But, I still think she sounds great! You are an amazing girl, Riley!

To watch the video, click on the title of this post, "One talented girl".

4 comments:

Dr. John Owen said...

My heart just giggled a little... like it had a tickle or something. Sure love ya Riley!

Dr. John Owen said...

Nice job Heidi...figuring out how to get the video attached. You are awesome and a HOTTIE!

Tai said...

She is doing fantastic. That is one of my biggest regrets in life... not sticking with piano. Keep it up Rylee, you are awesome!!

J and J said...

Impressive!! My regret too so now I'm taking piano lessons again. It's a lot harder when you have five kids!