Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Family Trip

We just took a family trip to Utah. On our way, Haley had to stop for a potty break. We stopped at a McDonalds to let her go. In the parking lot there was a older man with a long white beard and white shoulder length hair. The wind was blowing and his hair was floating like a white cloud. Haley looked at him and said, "Mom, is that Heavenly Father"? All of us in the car had to bite our checks not to laugh. Then she said, "He looks a little scary". I have to admit he DID look a little scary. I love it when Haley says what she is thinking. It is always so very cute and funny. While we were in Utah we spent one of the days at Lagoon. It was a total blast and the kids all loved it. Riley and I were the ones that wanted to go on all the scary roller coasters. I was very proud of myself for not getting sick on all the rides. You know that you are getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster. That is me to a T! I have a hard time with just a swing these days!!