Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school

Well the kids went back to school today. Hooray!! I can't believe the things I have been able to get accomplished in just the few hours they have been gone. It has been nice. Haley and I are just the only ones home in the day. We are great little pals. It is fun for the two of us to hang out together. Haley is very good about entertaining herself when she has to. This morning, Haley slept in until 10:00. So, the house was totally quiet for 2 hours. It felt strange, but nice. Riley is in 6th grade, Brynn is in 4th, and Jace in 2nd.




3 comments:

Elaine said...

You are so smart to have them hold up their grade for the photo. I will do that from now on...

Jill said...

Okay, I'm a blog stalker! I found your blog through Emily's. So fun to see your cute kids! Glad you are doing well.

Tai said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting. How sweet is that you got to have some peace until 10:00? I would have gone back to bed myself!!