Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shoe fettish

I took Riley, Brynn, and Haley shopping for shoes yesterday. Jace just about died when I told him we were going to go shopping for shoes. He DID NOT want to go. He was fighting back the tears asking me to pleeeease call a baby sitter. I ended up taking him to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma. He was so happy for two reasons...
1. Hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma and go to Subway and eat.
2. No shopping. (Not much of a shopper)
Haley was totally hilarious in the store. She went from rack to rack (didn't matter the size) looking for shiny sparkly shoes. She was holding 6 boxes of shoes begging me to buy them all. She kept going to the mirror and she would turn side to side admiring the shoes. Riley and I just kept laughing at her. I think we are going to be in trouble when she gets a little older.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Heidi~
Holy cow, it's been YEARS! SO great to hear from you and see how much your beautiful family has grown up! Cute shoe fettish post... can't wait to catch up on some of your other stories...
Tell hubby hello for me and thanks for sharing your blog with me! I've got you saved so I can check back often.
And thanks for your comments... I love how you said your babies don't come when you want them to. Isn't that just life? This is a new lesson for me, but I'm finding so much strength in the gospel and people like you telling me their stories.
Take care
Love,
Elaine