Wednesday, November 19, 2008

YO-YO!

Okay we have had a ball creating the following videos on jibjab.com. We have laughed so hard the last few days watching these. We took silly pictures for the "Elf Yourself" viedo. That is why John looks like a crazy man in these videos. John is a good sport letting us put his picture on everything.

So, what you need to do (before you watch these videos) is, pause the music that is playing right now. Over on the right it says "Good tunes", push pause so that you can hear the music on the videos.

We hope you enjoy these videos as much as we have. We are posting our 5 favorites. We have created so many more (but we will spare you). I think my favorite one is the one with John and Riley dancing. Sorry John!! (I may be in the dog house for this one!)

We think we are pretty funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Hey Heidi
Great Blog! I can totally see the personality of your cute family in all you photos and posts.

Nice dance moves, pretty funny. I bet you guys dance around in your house all the time, right?

Thanks for letting me stalk your blog. One day I may get up the courage.
Janice

Tai said...

These have been really fun to watch!! Thanks for the entertainment!